Saturday, November 9, 2013

Gardening Glove

I love gardening and digging in the soil.  I feel that it is a connection to nature and God's best creations. But unlike a lot of gardeners, I don't like getting dirt under my finger nails. I also didn't care much for wearing gloves until I started using these.



 
This is the MaxiFlex Ultimate glove made by G-Tek. They have a tight fit with thin rubber-like coating on the palm and fingers that keep my hands clean and dry while digging in the soil. They help maintain a good grip on tools and provide protection from blisters without sacrificing the ability to feel what you are doing. Also, when they get real dirty, I just toss them in with a load of laundry and let them air-dry afterwards..... they come out sparkling clean. 
 
I ordered mine from pksafety.com.
 Or you can search g-tek gloves for more dealers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment